Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just something I want to pass along.

I had the opportunity to have my Pocket Wizards modified today. I did this through Michael Bass Designs. I don't live too far from Michael and meet with him today. I had called him earlier in the week to discuss my needs. Michael was very helpful in providing my with the best solution to my needs. He works very closely with the people at LPA, (the manufactures of PW's).

As many of you know I do a lot of remote photography in my sports shooting. Some of which require me to house the camera for safety the my equipment as well as the players. With the camera and PW located in a housing this cut down on the reception of the receiving PW, causing missed shots. After seeing Michael's web page for some time now. I decided to see if modifying my PW's would help.

I meet Michael at his house and we discussed my needs a little further. And we decided that the antenna modification should help me. Michael also is ordering me a special antenna (which we tested at his house) that is set for the PW's frequency. This will enable me to have a set-up which is customizable to my needs.

If anyone is looking for that little something that is a little out of the ordinary, that little thing that you always say, "Where can I get something that can do this". I suggest you wonder over and check out Michael's web page.

Here is the mod I did to my PW's.

No comments: