Sunday, October 19, 2008

Testing the backboard cam

Well the way I see it is if your gonna do a test session why not test with the pros. This will be my first season using the backboard cam so I took advantage of a NY Knicks practice session held at Pace University in Pleasantville today. As in the past I have tried to get 1 or 2 test prior to the beginning of the season, and basketball is right around the corner.

This is a busy couple of weeks coming up with the winter sports starting, and the fall sports winding down. All in all I got some pretty good results with the backboard cam. I have a few adjustments to make and some parts to order. The parts are due to user error on my part setting up my remote cam in a hockey game last night. I should have the parts replaced in plenty of time to be up and running by the start of bball.

Look for the new basketball and hockey images to be posted with-in 24 hours after the event.

No comments: