Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hockey season finally

Well it's been a long season for me with hockey. When the season began I started off with my new in-goal camera housing. I was able to get some fantastic shots with the camera set up in the goal. It was certainly put through all the tests that hockey could have put it through. It survived 3 man pile ups in the goal, goalies flat on their back on top of it, to many other forms of abuse one might not thing a camera should be subject to.

Last week I set up the same set up in lacrosse and it did not last through the first half of the game. In my trek to the glass shop to pick up some more lexan, The shop owner said I had not made some of the bends in the lexan correctly. He explained the correct way to form it to what I needed properly. I will be coming out with a new housing soon to continue with some more of the shots I have been getting known for in and around the goals.

Look for some in-goal lacrosse shots coming soon.

No comments: