Sunday, March 15, 2009

High flying action in the NCAA Division 2 Regionals


I shot 3 game today all were very exciting. This was the first time I shot at C.W. Post campus on Long Island. It was a fairly dark gym. But, I was able to get some pretty good results with some post processing in LightRoom.

I was contacted by Bentley and Stonehill colleges, both in Massachusetts. And Both are in the NorthEast-10 Conference in Division 2. C.W. Post was playing the game in between the 2 schools. So, for show some examples for my work to C. W. Post I shot that game as well. They are also, the #2 rated school in D2 Basketball. So why not LOL.

Hopefully, Bentley College will make it to the finals on Tuesday cause they have already requested I shoot for them if they make it that far. GO! BENTLEY!!

But, if all else fails I am all geared up to finally start shooting outside. I have already started with LAX and Softball. Baseball is just around the corner.

No comments: